Wadduser User Administration Example Page
- In order to make this page work, you will need to edit it's source and change a couple of things :-)
In order to make this page work for your email system, you will need to modify its source, so that...
- It calls the correct wadduser cgi
- It has the fields that you want to give your users access to - e.g. you will probably
want to remove the delete field !
See the following FAQs for more details,
Technical details for WAdduser (how to set up a hotmail type system)
Adding fields to wadduser
A user administration page, like this one, is simply any web page with an
appropriate form for calling the Wadduser CGI.
Therefore, in order to add this page to your site:
- You can fully customize this page in order to make it fit in with the rest of
your site - it is simply standard HTML.
- You can copy the form above and paste it into an existing page on your site (once you have made the
changes to make it work).
- You can create your own form on any page from which you can call the wadduser CGI
- . . .