includes a full 'blogging' server. (Releases in 3.5)
- Very high performance, full
featured blog server, integrated with email accounts.
- User can create one or more
BLOGs within WebEmail interface or from account self management interface.
- A range of blog layout templates
are provided and users can switch templates at any stage.
- Posts can contain images
and other attachments.
- Post directly to the blog
using an email address with PIN, including images and other attachments.
- Web post interface, management
interface and comments interface.
- The user can tailor the
templates at various levels from simple to advanced.
- Team system to allow teams
to share a blog at various levels; posting, moderation and full management.
- Extensive blog interface
allows straight forward moderation of posts and comments.
- The user can define various
settings and add 'team members' who can also post or configure the blog
- The blog can be regenerated
with a new template set at any time.
- Automatic archiving, visit
counting, and comment structure.
- No template parsing on view
provides high performance, low impact viewing.
details and help see the Blogs Admin Manual
and the Blogs
Some of templates
available, click for larger view.
Shot -- User Management window for configuring a Blog
Sample Screen Shot -- Example
of a small blog with two posts. (only top one shown)